How We Can Help
If you or your adolescent son took the anti-psychotic medication Risperdal and were later diagnosed with Gynecomastia, or male breast growth, we can help.
Our Risperdal lawsuit attorneys are here to answer your questions and help you determine what your legal options are. There is no cost to talk to us and, if you decide to file a claim, there are never any fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Everyday, young men throughout the United States contact us for answers to questions like these:
- Don’t the drug companies warn people about side effects?
- Why didn’t I hear about the risk of Risperdal side effects before now?
- Why didn’t my doctor tell me about the risk of Gynecomastia?
- Isn’t the FDA supposed to make sure doctors know about drug side effects?
- Did the drug companies intentionally hide the risk of Gynecomastia?
- If Risperdal causing such medical issues in children, why is it still prescribed?
- How do I know if my breast growth was caused by Risperdal?
- Can I receive compensation for the psychological aspect of the abnormal breasts?
Our team of attorneys help young men and their families file claims nationwide who have suffered breast growth after taking Risperdal. We believe that the manufacturers of Risperdal should be held accountable for any harm they are legally responsible for.